Friday, December 5, 2014

Hey friends!  Well, I don't know about you guys, but now being in the middle of the Christmas season, I'm having some cravings for those traditional sugar and gingerbread cookies!  I know that I've got a sugar cookie recipe that I will be trying and will definitely post pics of, but I'll need to scour the internet probably to find a gluten and dairy-free version of gingerbread cookies!  If YOU know of any yummy ones, I would love for you to share them here with everyone :)  What will you be making for this Holiday season?

On another note, I have had to scour out restaurants in my town that meet my gluten and #dairy-free criteria.  Taco Bell definitely has several options believe it or not!  Plus they have decent prices, it's a win-win!  Olive Garden even has #gluten-free pasta!   Chinese/Japanese restaurants that have the Mongolian Grills DEFINITELY have gf/df options.  You just pile whatever meat, veggie, egg that you want cooked together, and then your ingredients are sauteed with some oil and soy sauce.  Oh my gosh, that just makes my mouth water thinking of it!

Well, I hope this encourages you, and lets you know that there IS hope in what might seem like a hopeless world (as far as your diet goes!) when you have to take some major ingredients out of your diet :)

Blessings this Christmas season!
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment