Saturday, December 20, 2014

This week has not been the best of weeks for me!  Like I mentioned in my last post I had gotten sick so I wasn't up to making those gf gingerbread cookies, then I start feeling better and get the cookies made, then come down with bronchitis and don't have have the energy to frost the cookies!  So my loving husband took on that task for me, so I am FINALLY able to post if for you guys!  They turned out really yummy.  I will mention that they are on the crunchy side, but still good in my book!  The icing is royal icing and is really good.  Not very hard to make.  Here is the link that I got the recipe from:   http://glutenfreecooking.about.com/od/seasonalandholiday/r/gfgingerbread.htm  Let me know how yours turn out, I would love to see pics!  Merry Christmas to you all!  "...A Savior has just been born in David's town, a Savior who is Messiah and Master."  Luke 2:12

No comments:

Post a Comment