Saturday, October 18, 2014

Well, Friday nights have always been "movie night" with my family, and our meal is ALWAYS pizza!  So how disheartening it was when I was forced to go gluten-and now dairy-free!  I felt like the world was coming to an end when I could no longer make one pizza, and enjoy it as a family :(  So I've started experimenting with 2 or 3 different kinds of pizza, and have found some pretty yummy ones.  I've just pretty much had to suck it up and deal with the fact that I will always need to make two different pizzas for movie night now!  It actually hasn't been as painful as I thought it would be, and when the end product is really yummy, that supersedes the fact that I have to now make multiple pizzas!  I have found a good one that is both #dairy-free and #gluten-free, and is REALLY yummy at that!  Here is a photo of that pizza, and let me know of any yummy ones you have come across!  It was so yummy, that I just had to have some before I could even get the pic taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment